Today the original structure of the house has been lost, leaving only the large patio, and some remains of columns and spiers and a shield. The house is privately owned and one can only view the exterior and try to deduce how it once was.
The Commission House is number 26 and lends its name to the street where it is located. It was also named Public Street of the King, being mentioned in documents from the early 16th century.
To the Commission House of Alange belonged several other properties, such as a wine cellar and another for barley, also the mills of Holgado, in the Guadiana River, where the toll was paid; also owned were other buildings in the towns of La Zarza and Villagonzalo. The house was built around 1550, with the Commander being Don Enrique de Toledo and warden of the fortress Gregorio Sarte.